THE INDUSTRY SERVICES MARKET COVERS A SET OF SERVICES THAT SUPPORT THE GROWTH OF the industrial sector.
The view is shared by all industrialists and politicians: to be competitive, the contemporary factory needs to be flexible, efficient and go digital.
SPIE provides advice and support for its clients with these objectives in mind by placing human capital in the centre of the factory's operations and, by using ecosystems composed of proven technologies and disruptive innovations. Information Technologies, sensors, as well as simulation, modelling, processing and management software enable us to rethink the logistical flows and industrial production lines today. Cobotics, for instance, which is introducing ways for people and robots to collaborate, constitutes a major development with a positive impact on safety, drudgery and productivity. Industry 4.0 conveys the technological expertise acquired by SPIE throughout its history alongside industrialists, through environmental productivity, quality, safety and performance.
- Proximity engineering
- Mechanical and electrical installations
- Instrumentation, automation and production management systems
- Optimization of energy consumption in industrial processes
- Full energy audit
- Safety/security assessment
- Advice from experts to cut costs and comply with regulatory requirements
- Functional analysis support
- Identification of optimization levers
- Implementation of interoperable, pragmatic, tried and tested solutions with remote control
- Data storage sequencing
- Change management.
- Integration and deployment of processes and utilities
- Management of the offer in every technical respect
- Information and communication technology
- Data management / data mining
- Industrial setting up / clearing / transfer
MAINTENANCE AND OPERATION
- Operation, guidance and managed services
- Preventive / curative / predictive maintenance
- Scheduled process and utility shutdowns
- Continuous progress method and approach
- Energy management (monitoring/analysis) and optimization of consumption with commitment to results.
- Reporting and KPIs
- Technology watch / Innovation
- Air instrument mounting
- Pipe tracing
- Process mounting – connection
- Calibration, calibration monitoring
PIPES AND MECHANICS
- Engineering and reverse engineering
- Studies and implementation of frames, structures, etc.
- Location analysis
- Metal and synthetic pipes
- Equipment fitting and adjustment
- Prefabrication and mounting of weldments
- Skid construction
- Plant shutdowns
- Equipment transfer
- Changes, improvements, overhauls, etc.
OTHER INDUSTRIAL SERVICES
- Technical analyses
- Execution and commissioning
- Automation and processes
- Unit transfers